Its quite HOT in Singapore
- stay hydrated – drink plenty of fluids even if you don’t feel thirsty, taking small amounts often.
- Don’t drink alcohol and limit tea and coffee as these are mildly diuretic
- Stay out of the sun, especially during the hottest part of the day
- Do any essential outdoor jobs early in the morning when it’s cooler;
- Place damp towels around neck and shoulders to cool yourself, place your feet in basin or bucket of cool water
- Use sun block to prevent from poisonous sun ray